Up early? Tune in to Koin 6 News.

I'll let you know right now, I'm NOT a morning person. Never have been, never will be. There are times that I'm envious of the folks who effortlessly awake, ready to take on a new day before the sun rises. For me on the other hand, give me an extra hour to sleep and I'll gladly take it. 

So, when I was told that we'd be taping live Wed morning for Koin 6 news, I became a bit nervous. Will I even be coherent at that hour of the day? We'll find out!

We'll be on air from 5-7am at the Luxe Autohaus showcasing who and what is going to be at The Art of Weddings event on Thursday the 8th. Of course there is a 50/50 chance that I won't be on air; but if I am, you have my permission to laugh, point and giggle at a half asleep girl if you are awake!


Comments (0)