Oregon Bride Magazine!

Yah! This is the first time I've been printed in Oregon Bride Magazine. The lovely Laura & Scott
are in the current issue on page 30. They were married at the EcoTrust Building. Below are some of the images that are in the issue and some extras. I was also excited to see they used an image from their wedding on the contents page as well.

Then turn to page 75 to read about how Kelsey & Josh became engaged. They are so cute in front of the ferris wheel.

This is also the issue where they ask for you, the reader to vote for your favorite vendors. I'd love for you to pick up a copy and send in a vote for Jasmine Photography! I think you can vote online as well. Have a great day!













Comments (2)

Ashley

10:08 AM

how exciting for you! congrats!!

Anonymous

7:14 PM

Yay! Josh and I haven't seen it yet- his mom is mailing it to us! We are so excited!