Sam + Alex = Married!

Remember when I said I was going to try to catch up posting weddings from this summer? Me too. Funny thing is there seems to be other things I want to share that end up spacing out when I post weddings. But, we're getting there. Sam and Alex had an intimate gathering on Aug. 15th, 2008 at the Eco Trust building. It is hard to forget their day since it was during the intense heat-wave we had! I don't know how else to explain it, but it was just plain HOT! That didn't stop this unique couple from enjoying their day. They are goofy, spunky and wacky. The eyeball cake was the groom's cake, I believe a gift from a relative.

The ceremony was very non-traditional with the couple deciding to just walk out casually to start it. Of course, my favorite officiant Marky of Custom Ceremonies was there. As always the ceremony really showcased them and everyone loved it. Afterwards it was time to eat! The fabulous Art of Catering created an all vegetarian menu that was beautiful and tasty.
You may recognize a few of their images, they won awards in the last ISpWP contest. Enjoy!


































Comment (1)

Ashley

11:17 AM

wow, that cake is hilarious/awesome/crazy.

your photos are beautiful, as always.