New website is up!


I'm excited to announce that my newly updated website is online! Over the past few months I've been working on putting together new galleries of images I shot from this past summer. You can now enter either my portrait or wedding site from the main page.

A new feature you'll find is an online calender to check your wedding date or portrait date. I'll be updating it every few weeks, so it is always good to email to make sure your date is open.

Take a few minutes to check it out: Jasmine Photography. Enjoy!

Comments (3)

Love the new site!

Jennifer

9:46 PM

I LOVE the new site! Your photography just keeps getting better and better. We'll have to book our next session pretty soon. Thanks for including some pics of the family. Cheers to you!

Anonymous

7:11 PM

I love the new website! Looks great