Mike & Nicole in Portland Bride & Groom!

It's always exciting to receive the newest issue of Portland Bride & Groom magazine in the mail. Even more exciting is opening the pages and seeing your photographs under Real Weddings! I feel like a kid in a candy store when I get to see my images in print. I'm not exactly sure what it is that drives these emotions. Maybe it's that someone who has never met me admires my work or maybe it's feels like a reward for all my hard work. Either way, it's fun!

Mike and Nicole certainly deserve to be in the magazine. On September 1st, 2007 this fun and lighthearted couple said their vows on the terrace of the Oregon Historical Society. You couldn't have asked for a better day. Nicole's smile is infectious and Mike's humor brings it out. Surrounded by friends and family the couple included everyone in the party. From singing love songs to the couple to get them to kiss, to writing notes of advice on marriage, the event was entertaining, funky and one of a kind. The beautiful flowers were made by Lisa of Studio del Fiore.

Pick up the current issue to see the layout and learn more about their inspirations. Below are some more of their images...enjoy!





























Comments (4)

Anonymous

5:52 PM

Oh, I LOVE the orange and green together! So snappy! Congrats Alexis and Lisa, great feature.

Congratulations! Beautiful captures.
Rosie :)

Em

7:41 PM

I still can't get over that dress. It makes me squee everytime I see it!

Great photos! Congrats for being published AGAIN!!
Happy Holidays to you guys and the pups. Missin' you here.
nic