Fall Portrait Specials!

Yes, it's that time of the year folks! The air is cooler and crisp, the leaves are starting to turn and the holidays are right around the corner. I absolutely love this time of the year. It could be because I have a birthday during October, so I'm a bit biased.

I'm excited to announce two portrait specials which will be available for the month of October. 
Book your session between Oct. 1-31st to take advantage of these fabulous packages!

Say Cheese Holiday Package $285
1 hour session. 
Website to view images.
BW & Color images.
 1 set of 5x7 holiday postcards (25 per set)
$100 loose print credit.

Camera Shy Holiday Package $200
1 hour session.
Website to view images.
BW & Color Images.
$50 loose print credit. 


Choose from an outside location or we can do the shoot in my studio. Either way, we'll have fun and capture some love! To book your session email me at: lxs@jasminephotography.com 






Example of holiday card design. 
Sending out holiday cards with photos is a fun way to share your photos with family and friends. 
New holiday card design, more fresh and fun designs available. Contact the studio for more information.





Comments (0)